SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Hoof trimming: $5.00 an animal. - If you have many animals to do, cost will not exceed $50.00 per hour. Each partial hour up to $50.00 will be charged at a per animal rate.
- Castration by Elastrator and bands- $2.00 per kid - Kids under 3 months of age. Price will be determined for older bucks.
- Ear Tattooing- $3.00
- Disbudding with hot iron- $7.00/goat (horns less than 1/2") Includes shaving of area, tetanus shot, hot-iron disbudding and Blue Kote.
- Dairy/birthing trim- $10.00+/goat
- Complete body shave - $20.00+/doe $35.00+/buck (SEE PICTURES BELOW)
OUR TERMS OF OPERATION
- Trimming shears will be disinfected with bleach in between farms.
- Please call or email at least 1 week in advance.
- We will not do aggressive/out of control/feral animals!
- If they’re hard to catch or hold, we expect help- time spent chasing or trying to restrain goats will be charged!
- If you have a buck that stinks, please let us know ahead of time so we can be sure to have proper clothing.
- $1.00 per mile will be charged for anything over 40 miles round trip.
- Electricity must be available.
- There is a 10% discount if the goat is brought to our farm for service.